Devin Lam Resume (Public)
Published: January 6, 2022
- Macquarie University – Bachelor of Psychology and Bachelor of Laws (2024)
- Normanhurst Boys High School – Higher Schools Certificate (2018)
- TAFE NSW – Statement of Attainment in Medical Terminology (2021)
- Secretary for Macquarie University Psychology Society (MacqPsych); take a look
- Praxis: Team I Do Know, GovHack 2021. Winner UQ Rethinking Education
- Research Assistant at CoronaNet; policy coding for Australia
- Facilitator volunteer at UN Youth
- First Aid volunteer at St John Ambulance NSW
- Sub-Commitee Member for MacqPsych (Macquarie University Psychology Society
- Student Mentor for Macquarie University Mentors
- Ideas/Events volunteer at VIVID Chatswood
- Events volunteer at TEDxSydney
- Respite Services at Hills Shire Council
- Changing Perceptions with Changing Faces
- Working with Children Check
- Provide First Aid with St John
- Accredited Youth Mental Health First Aider
- Understanding International Development at The Open University, January 2020.
- IS-00520 Introduction to Continuity of Operations Planning for Pandemic Influenzas at FEMA EMI, February 2020.
- Big History: Connecting Knowledge by Macquarie University on Coursera, December 2018.
- Student subscriber of the Australian Psychological Society and College of Community Psychology.
- Student member of the Australian Sociological Association.
- Associate member of the Law Society of NSW and Young Lawyers.
- Member of BEING Mental Health Consumers.
- Member of Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law.
- Friend of the Mental Health Coordinating Council.